Chinese New Year Harmon Kardon Speaker competition terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences 28/01/2019 and concludes 25/02/2019. (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and associated companies, agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to enter, entrants must: Enter their email address and new year’s wish, and share their zodiac sign. Entries will be judged on the most creative or inspiring new year’s wish. There will be up to 6 winners selected within the competition period.
5. The Promoter will select 6 entries published in-line with the above conditions during the Promotional Period as winners, who will each receive one (1) Harmon Kardon MINI speaker. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash.
6. Each winner will receive one of the prizes as outlined in the promotion.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Standard browsing charges apply, where applicable, in accessing the internet.
10. Assessment of winning entries during the Promotional Period will be conducted by representatives of the Promoter on 26/02/2019. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, who submits an entry or is simply entering which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
13. The promoter is responsible for getting in touch with the nominated